Thursday, January 3, 2013

new year, new me?

happy new year! i'm actively hoping this year brings some happy, encouraging times, some disappointing and  hard times, and some not too exciting, almost boring times. without all of those things, life is boring and dull. i hope to better myself in my business, in my relationships and personally as well.

during these winter months, i often get very blue. i guess it could be called "the winter blues." i don't seem to come out of my slump until i see some signs of spring. this year, i hope to not wallow in my blue period and motivate myself to be more cheerful and encouraging to myself, my family and friends.

i want to be more prosperous and successful in my mary kay business. i really enjoy getting to meet other women and helping them see their full beauty potential, inside and out. i would love to start growing my business and team and earn a car. a car would help js and me out, since we only have one car right now.

so i know what i want to do. now i just need to figure out how to do it and achieve those goals to make me a "new me."

No comments:

Post a Comment